The unparalleled 150 ft field of view of the K18i-2 sets the standard for 3-Gun and IPSC matches. With 8x zoom, true 1.0x magnification and an extra-bright illuminated reticle with the unique MAX LIGHT function, it is optimised for competition in every detail.
- Unparalleled 150 ft field of view
- 8x zoom and true 1.0x magnification
- 2 sizes of integrated throw lever with freely selectable position
- Extra-bright day/night illuminated reticle in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- 3GR reticle designed with pro shooters especially for 3-Gun and IPSC
|Exit pupil:||0.31 - 0.11 in|
|Eye relief:||3.74 in|
|Field of view:||150.0 - 18.57 ft/100 yds|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||2.9 - 13.9|
|Impact correction per click:||.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||86.4 / 86.4 in/100 yds | 24.0 / 24.0 MILS | 82.5 / 82.5 MOA|
|Parallax adjustment:||100 m|
|Tube diameter:||34 mm / 1.34 in|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 34 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 34 mm which is the standard for tactical scopes.
Adjustment direction CW
Elevation and windage are working clockwise (=cw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations