The unparalleled 50-m field of view of the K18i-2 sets the standard for IPSC and 3-Gun matches. With 8x zoom, true 1.0x magnification and an extra-bright illuminated reticle with the unique MAX LIGHT function, it is optimised for competition in every detail.
- Unparalleled 50-m field of view
- 8x zoom and true 1.0x magnification
- 2 sizes of integrated throw lever with freely selectable position
- Extra-bright day/night illuminated reticle in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- 3GR reticle designed with pro shooters especially for IPSC and 3-Gun
|Objective lens diameter:||24 mm|
|Exit pupil:||8,0 - 2,97 mm|
|Eye relief:||95 mm|
|Field of view:||50,0 - 6,2 m/100 m|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||2.9 - 13.9|
|Impact correction per click:||.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||2,4 / 2,4m/100m|
|Parallax adjustment:||100 m|
|Tube diameter:||34 mm|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 34 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 34 mm which is the standard for tactical scopes.
Adjustment direction CW
Elevation and windage are working clockwise (=cw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations