Optimized for 3-Gun and IPSC matches, the K18i with 8 x zoom features an ultra-wide field of view, specially designed, extra-bright illuminated reticles with unique MAX LIGHT function and an individually adjustable throw lever.
- Optimized for 3-Gun and IPSC matches
- Ultra-wide field of view, 8 x zoom and true 1 x magnification
- Integrated throw levers in 2 alternative sizes with infinitely adjustable positions
- Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- Special reticles for 3-Gun and IPSC, designed with the support of recognized pro-shooters
|Diopter compensation:||+2/–3 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||2,9-13,9|
|Impact correction per click:||.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||86.4/86.4|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 30 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 30 mm which is the standard for hunting scopes.
Adjustment direction CW
Elevation and windage are working clockwise (=cw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
All scopes of the K-series have the parallax wheel integrated in the elevation. Corresponding to the standard the windage is on the right side of the tube. The illumination turret is on the left side of the tube.
Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations