Optimized for 3-Gun and IPSC matches, the K18i with 8 x zoom features an ultra-wide field of view, specially designed, extra-bright illuminated reticles with unique MAX LIGHT function and an individually adjustable throw lever.
- Optimized for 3-Gun and IPSC matches
- Ultra-wide field of view, 8 x zoom and true 1 x magnification
- Integrated throw levers in 2 alternative sizes with infinitely adjustable positions
- Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- Special reticles for 3-Gun and IPSC, designed with the support of recognized pro-shooters
|Diopter compensation:||+2/–3 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||2,9-13,9|
|Impact correction per click:||.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||86.4/86.4|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 30 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 30 mm which is the standard for hunting scopes.
Adjustment direction CW
Elevation and windage are working clockwise (=cw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations