Optimised for IPSC and 3-Gun matches, the K18i with 8 x zoom features an ultra-wide field of view, specially designed, extra-bright illuminated reticles with unique MAX LIGHT function and an individually adjustable throw lever.
- Optimised for IPSC and 3-Gun matches
- Ultra-wide field of view, 8 x zoom and true 1 x magnification
- Integrated throw levers in 2 alternative sizes with infinitely adjustable positions
- Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations
- Special reticles for IPSC and 3-Gun, designed with the support of recognized pro-shooters
|Objective lens diameter:||24 mm|
|Exit pupil:||8.1 - 3.0 mm|
|Eye relief:||95 mm|
|Field of view:||42.5 - 5.3 m/100 m|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||2.9 - 13.9|
|Impact correction per click:||.1 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||2.4 / 2.4 m/100 m|
|Parallax adjustment:||100 m|
|Tube diameter:||30 mm|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 30 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 30 mm which is the standard for hunting scopes.
Adjustment direction CW
Elevation and windage are working clockwise (=cw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
Extra-bright day/night illumination in 2nd focal plane with MAX LIGHT function for extreme backlight situations