The K1050i FT offers a uniquely precise experience. With the special parallax focus ranging from 9 to 66 yards (8 to 60 metres) and an illuminated reticle in the 2 nd focal plane, it has been optimally designed for Field Target competitions.
- Developed together with professionals for highest precision in Field Target competitions
- Perfect image quality, even at 50 x magnification
- Parallax wheel integrated into the elevation turret (patented) 8 – 60 m
- Illuminated reticle with fine structure for maximum precision
- Also available with silver coating
|Magnification:||10 - 50|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3.5 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||23.6 - 52.9|
|Impact correction per click:||⅛ MOA|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||1.6 / 1.2 m|
|Parallax adjustment:||9 - 66 yds|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 30 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 30 mm which is the standard for hunting scopes.
Adjustment direction CCW
Elevation and windage are working counter-clockwise (= ccw).
Fine clicks of ¼ or 1/8 MOA for highest precision on large distances. ¼ MOA corresponds to a shift of the point of impact of 0.73 cm/100 m.
All scopes of the K-series have the parallax wheel integrated in the elevation. Corresponding to the standard the windage is on the right side of the tube. The illumination turret is on the left side of the tube.