The HELIA 3 series combines classic elegance with high-quality technology and superb, premium optics. Existing attachments for 1-inch main tubes can still be used in most cases.
- Brilliant optics for stalking and hunting in the mountains
- Classic slim design with 1-inch main tube Ø (25.4 mm)
- Aluminium main tube anodised in black matt-finish with scratch-resistant surface
- Day/night illuminated reticle with intelligent automatic switch-off
- 12 x magnification, weighting just 485 g
|Objective lens diameter:||44 mm|
|Eye relief:||90 mm|
|Field of view:||9.2 - 3.3 m/100 m|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3.5 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||13.3 - 23.0|
|Impact correction per click:||0.36 inch (100 yds)
10 mm (100 m)
|Adjustment range (E/W):||1.1 / 1.1 m|
|Tube diameter:||25.4 mm|
2nd focal plane
When the magnification is changed, the reticle remains the same size – although the size of the image changes, the size of the reticle does not. The subtensions change with the magnification.
Main tube 25.4 mm
The main tube has a diameter of 1inch resp. 25.4 mm and gives the scope an elegant touch. In most cases the existing 1“ mounts can be kept.
The automaticlight function (tilt sensor) detects whether or not the rifle scope is in a shooting position and transmits this information immediately to the illumination unit. This unit automatically switches the illuminated reticle on or off when not in use, in order to save valuable energy.