The K4i has been designed for the toughest demands and is optimised for fast target acquisition and a maximum overview at short to medium distances.
- 4 x optics with extra large exit pupil, 91 % light transmission and diopter compensation
- Durable prism design with illuminated reticle, continuously adjustable
- Precise click adjustment 1.5 cm/100 m
- Ergonomic design and rugged construction
- Three integrated Picatinny (MIL STD 1913) rails for attaching accessories
- Includes integrated Picatinny mounting
|Objective lens diameter:||30 mm|
|Exit pupil:||7.5 mm|
|Eye relief:||95 mm|
|Field of view:||9.1 m/100 m|
|Diopter compensation:||+2 / -3.5 dpt|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388):||11.0|
|Impact correction per click:||.15 MRAD|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||2.0 / 2.0 m/100 m|
|Parallax adjustment:||100 m|
Adjustment direction CCW
Elevation and windage are working counter-clockwise (= ccw).
Clicks in MRAD. 0.1 MRAD correspond to a shift of the point of impact of 1 cm/100 m.
All scopes of the K-series have the parallax wheel integrated in the elevation. Corresponding to the standard the windage is on the right side of the tube. The illumination turret is on the left side of the tube.